We are 12 days post amp and are slowly introducing Leroy back to his human friends! He was so excited to see his human buddies and loves showing off his new Tripawd bod! He continues to prove that he can surpass all odds! Leroy’s energy spikes and his spirits are so high when his human friends come to visit! He was so happy for his get well cookies (dog friendly) from aunt Kristina and Uncle Matt! And was so excited to see his other Unle Kory and auntie Tara! The interaction with humans and getting him back to his norm has truly lifted his spirits even more! His incision conintues to looks great and he’s eating and BM are back to normal. I keep waiting for the “crash” but we keep rocking the tripawd life with ease each day! We get our staples out on 11/10 and go back to Texas A&M for oncology on 11/14.
Huge helpers have been:
1. THIS SITE 🙌
2. Yoga matts on wood floors for walking paths
3. Dr. Buzby’s toe grips (we needed super glue w/ them but they have helped a ton!)
4. Kong’s filled with peanut butter to occupy time
5. Cheese Whiz for pills
6. His doggie pack and play when he wants to move more than he should
7. Texas A&M vet team and our local vet in Dallas ❤️
8. Great friends and great wine
Thanks again for all of the support on here!